Thursday, January 10, 2013


1/31/2012

Que pasa familia?
The mtc is like the greatest place ever. I love being here and the spirit is so strong. It is definitely a humbling place, which i dont know is good for me... cause i mean i was already soo humble ya know? but the spirit is soo strong. I got a letter from Elder goodrich he is gettting a whole lot of opposition but his family supports him. and he is determined to get back here in 6 months. SO i am psyched. So i am soo glad we are not moving! except all my utah buddies are a little sad cause now we cant hang out. but i guess i will be at byu anyways. I ahve been praying alot thatyall will recieve financial wisdom and sucess so i hope it is working. Me and elder winder are doing so much better. he is actually one of my greater friends in my district. We had one fight which escalated pretty bad but we both repented and forgave and then we both prayed forever. I havent prayed so hard in my entire life, but god works miracles. i dont know how but he does. Also sorry if my grammar is bad, these keyboards are horrible, and i dont5 have time and also spanish is starting to take over. The other day we had to teach a guy in spanish. We came in with a lesson prepared about god is our loving heavenly father but then he asked me to teach him about patience. It was not in my spanish vocabulary to do so. but the spirit took over. miracuosly i was able to teach about Nephi getting the gold plates and how he failed two times, lost all his worldy valuables, and was beaten by his brothers and still he had the determination and patience to keep trying. This patience led to success. Patience is truly an act of faith. It was amazing, the guy was blown away, especially since i had only been here two weeks. I cant even claim to say that i taught that lesson. It was all god. Tell brother combs congrats and good luck on being the patriarch. he is gonna do awesome. i love you guys soo much. I pray for you every night and Jonathan get better. Thats not a suggestion, thats a commandment.
 
p.s. could you get me Camille Kjar's address?
 
thanks 
 --
Lots of Love,

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment